The Envol du Haut-Richelieu offers members, as well as their parents and friends, integrated and accessible leisure activities designed primarily for people aged 15 to 35. The Envol develops recreational, sporting, cultural, social and educational activities that meet members’ needs and abilities. In addition to entertaining, these activities aim to:
- Create resources for people with disabilities in order to relieve their isolation and develop their autonomy while promoting their social integration;
- Provide accompaniment services and create community living environments aimed at empowering people individually and collectively;
- Provide the disabled person available resources to manage daily life: budget, consumer goods, utilities or any other necessities related to everyday life;
- Suggest to people with disabilities, their natural families and guardians, a range of tools to overcome barriers and achieve self-sufficiency;
- Encourage the disabled person to play an active role in the organization of our activities and in the administration of the organization.